Central Coast residents say their dogs died after eating toxic Death Cap mushroom

The rainy weather on the Central Coast may be good for the fire season but it also allows a poisonous mushroom to flourish and several local pet …
Source: Google News

Recommended For You

About the Author: Team NewsOnPets

We are a bunch of hardcore news junkies who also happen to be pet parents. Our world revolves around our kids and that's how we know!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *